Ready to book? Simply click this handy, dandy little button!
SERVICE ORDER PROCESS
Thank you for your interest in cleaning services from A Deeper Clean. Here is the basic process for most service orders. Please read this and follow these steps to ensure that your cleaning services flows as smoothly as possible and you understand the process.
- Quote: Our booking page (here or just click that cool Book Now button up there) will have pricing listed for you. We’re transparent and cool like that. Keep in mind; pricing assumes that your house is in average condition. 99% of the time, we honor our pricing, but if we walk into the unexpected, we’ll discuss it with you, professionally and non-judgmental, before we begin your service.
- Submit /Approve Order: Book your service through our booking page. Make sure to answer any and all questions. You will receive a confirmation confirming your details, you need to look this over and write it down! You also may receive a few forms from us in your email. Make sure you check them out and submit any that need to be submitted.
- Place Deposit: If you have never used our services before, we will invoice you after approving your service appointment. We need at least 50% up front to get your service onto our schedule or your booking may be in jeopardy. Yes, this is unfortunate, but we’ve been burned too many times. We invoice through Paypal so your information is protected.
- Get Your Home (And Your Family) Ready: Make sure the home is picked up/surfaces accessible & ready for a deep cleaning. De-clutter, de-clutter, de-clutter. Also, the less people in your home during your service, the better. Take your spouse and/or kids out for a bit. We’re insured and bonded for a reason. Your cleaners are able to provide a more timely, efficient and thorough clean this way. As a side note, if you are scheduling a move out clean – we should be the LAST people in – that includes you! Trying to clean while you are carrying boxes and furniture through the house is frustrating for all (You’d be surprised how often this happens to us)
- Receive Your Service: At this point we will show up at your door on your scheduled service date with cleaning supplies and some determination. Due to never ending changes, especially with the season change/illnesses, client cancellations, lock outs, homes needing more time spent on them, etc we give “-ish” start times. Please give us a reasonable time frame to show up. If we are running more than 30 minutes late, we will call or text you. Your recurring service will be set up on a specific day and a specific time block (i.e. morning, mid day, afternoon, evening). We’ll be happy to go over those times with you.
- Pay For Your Service: You will be required to pay the balance of your invoice upon completion of service. You can pay in cash, with check (recurring customers), through Paypal or Venmo.
- Rescheduling and Cancellations: Remember, we are a service provider. Please allow at least a 48 hour notice if you need to cancel so we may attempt to fill it with someone from our waiting list. Any cancellations done in less than 48 hours will forfeit their deposit.
Thank you for your understanding, along with your continued & valued business! As always, please feel free to contact our owner Chris (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.
Quick note: Of course you know that you’ll be subscribed to our newsletters and emails when you submit this form, but don’t ever worry. We will never sell your information and the stuff you get from us is spam-free.
You can unsubscribe at anytime, but why would you?
Are you a business owner looking for great office or commercial cleaning?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 585.851.8574